If you or your body to lose fat, one of the most important things you can do is to lift weights, I want to change. Diet and cardio, but equally important when it comes to changing how your body looks, weight training wins hands down. If you are reluctant to start a program of strength training, can motivate you to know that lifting weights can:
* Increase your metabolism. Muscle, fat, muscle, the more it will burn more calories during the day have more burn more calories.
* Strengthen bones, especially important for women,
* Check the stronger and increase muscular endurance
* Help you avoid injuries
* Increase confidence and self esteem
* Improve coordination and balance
What do I do exercise - can be confusing to begin strength training? How many sets and their representatives? How much weight? In addition to the routine you choose will be based on your goals that you can use the fitness equipment and exercise have the time.
If you set your own program, you need to know some basic principles of strength training. These principles will teach you how to make sure you use enough weight to determine the sets and reps and insure you're always moving exercise.
1. Overload: To build muscle, you need to use more resistance muscle. This is because more of your body, so you should increase your workload to avoid plateaus is more important than capable of doing. Ordinary language, the desired number of repetitions you can complete just means that they should be enough weight lifting. Can end with the last representative of the difficult, but it must be done in good shape.
2. Progress. (Or adaptation), to prevent plateaus, should increase the density on a regular basis. If the sets / reps, changing exercises, changing the type of change and resistance, you may do so by increasing the amount of weight lifted. A week or a month can change this.
3. Specificity. This principle means that if you train for the purpose. This means that if you want to increase the power of (your 1 RM (1 rep poppy), heavy loads close to the train, for example) should be designed around that goal. to lose weight, select a different muscle fiber moving target rep.
4. Rest and recovery. Rest is as important as training days days. This is your muscles grow and change, so that the same muscle groups are doing, and certainly not on top of two days during the holidays.
If you establish a routine before you begin, keep in mind several key points:
1. If you are warmed before you start lifting weights. This helps your muscles warm and prevent injury. If the light heavy weights, cardio or light set of each exercise before you can warm up by doing.
2. Lift and lower weights slowly. Do not use momentum to lift the weight. How much weight have to swing, you probably use too much weight.
3. Breathe. Hold your breath and make sure to use the full range of motion through movement.
4. Stand. Make sure the posture and the spine to balance and keep busy abs in every movement.