There are a lot of tricks and annoying infomercials about how to get rid of this pesky, spare tire neamhtharraingteacha. If done properly, weight loss is not a very difficult task and most people believe it to be, you can really feel better when the diet appropriately. While there is no "magic solution" that will focus on abdominal fat in particular, this article will explain what causes the expansion of the waist, and how you can make the excess baggage that comes out.
1. Exercise to lose weight. Aerobic exercise will facilitate the loss of fat throughout the body, including the abdomen. You can not "spot burn" fat in the abdomen, but it is usually the first to burn when you exercise, regardless of shape or body size.   Just be sure you focus on exercises burn calories, instead of sit ups or crunches. If your stomach muscles covered in fat, and strengthen the muscles there is going to change that. Aerobic exercise is the key to the solution. 
2. Add resistance training. Gives a 2006 study published in the International Journal of sports nutrition and metabolism to exercise together is that the disposal of cardiovascular (aerobic) exercise with resistance training is more effective than training the heart and blood vessels only in the fat in the abdominal area  You can continue training, free weights, exercise machines , or resistance bands.
3. Reducing the consumption of calories, some foods swap out for others. However, if you restrict your calorie intake, and you will not lose fat in the abdomen. There are several techniques that can help in getting rid of belly fat faster, but if you are already gradually restricted calories. Not, for example, eating avocados after eating the whole bag of chips will help you get rid of fat in the abdomen - in fact, it probably will make the problem worse! By reducing the daily calorie intake to 500 calories less than your maintenance level you can expect to lose about 1 £ per week. It is not recommended that the deficit in calories daily from more than 500, and not to eat less than 1100 calories a day. Always consult your doctor before starting any diet plan.
* The important point here is not a diet real involves the removal or drastic reduction of caloric intake, but there should be a slight decline. However, if you are out of control when cutting calories, and should be weight loss can not be very painful. It is much easier to maintain a slow, gradual weight loss is to try to lose quite a short period of time.
4. Departure from the refined grains whole grains. In scientific studies, and lost people who eat whole grains for (as well as five servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of low fat dairy products, two servings of lean meat, fish, or poultry) more fat in the abdomen another group who took the same diet, but with all the refined grains. A diet rich in whole grains, changes in response of glucose and insulin in the body, which accelerates the melting of fat and visceral, that a deep layer of fat, and make it easier for your body to burn fat under the skin below the epidermis (the fat that you can see and grab). 
5. Eating fat is better. Studies indicate that a diet with a high proportion of monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) (avocados, nuts, seeds, beans and chocolate) can prevent the accumulation of both types of fat in the abdomen.  Some experts argue, however, it does not specifically targeting the fat in the abdominal fat in any form, but is not that one will lose weight, probably on a diet lower in calories (regardless of, and instead of calories heat coming from) and discussed earlier, the fat in the abdomen, usually in the first place .
* Trans fats (in margarine, biscuits and cakes - anything made with partially hydrogenated oils) seem to be due to more fat and deposited in the abdomen, and thus avoid this as much as you can .
6. To get more fiber in your diet. Reduces soluble fiber (apples, corn and cherry), insulin levels, which, as mentioned earlier, can accelerate the burning of abdominal visceral fat. 
* Add fiber to your diet slowly. If you are currently available in 10 grams of fiber per day, do not jump to 35 grams of fiber in the next day. You must bring the natural bacteria in the digestive system and your time to adapt to the new amounts of fiber.
* Leave the skin on! Will incorporate more fruits and vegetables in your diet to add fiber, but only if you eat the skin, because that is where the fiber. So that they can not peel apples before eating. If you eat potatoes, try to leave the skin in a dish (such as mashed potatoes or bread if), or if you peel them, and make a snack out of them, such as cobalt Parmesan garlic bread. It is worth bearing in mind that maintaining the skin on the potatoes when cooking will help keep more of the vitamins and minerals in the body. Just do not eat any that green skin.
* Eat more of a split pea soup. Split pea fiber food "power." Cup and only one, and 16.3 grams of protein!
7. Promote understanding yourself in the risk of fat in the abdomen. Do not lose belly fat solely as a cosmetic purpose, understand the health issues associated with the fat in the abdomen can help to promote. Is associated with abdominal fat with heart disease, blood vessels, diabetes and cancer. Specifically, is the deepest layer of abdominal fat - fat that you can not see or extract - no longer pose a health risk. This is because the "visceral" fat cells actually produce hormones and other substances can affect health (for example, increase insulin resistance and / or risk of breast cancer).  In fact, it is located near the right and between the organs in the abdominal cavity is not to help. For example, near the banks of the fat in the liver, causing fatty liver, which is a risk factor for insulin resistance, which paves the way for diabetes type 2. 
Wrap a tape measure around the waist at the level of the navel. Measurement is larger than 35 inches (female) and 40 inches (for men) to be unhealthy.   
* An additional benefit of exercise that reduces stress and insulin levels, which reduces the current of the hormone cortisol, a hormone that leads to more fat deposits in the abdomen. 
* Since this is the cortisol leads to more fat in the abdomen, and cortisol associated with stress, will also be anything you can do to reduce stress in your life will hold indirectly (or at least more) of fat in the abdomen.
* Means for the distribution of fat in the body to a large extent beyond its control (genetics, menopause). What is under your control for the overall level of fat in the body - if you keep that low, it will not really fat content, and since fat is not much will be deposited in the first place.
* Many women begin to gain more weight in the abdomen as they age, especially after menopause. Changes in the distribution of body fat - less fat goes to your legs, arms, thighs, and more, go to your midsection. Some people even find that the expansion of the waist while the same weight!  However, the steps mentioned above helps to do away with the fat in the abdomen.
* If you do not weight resistance training, and you can lift anything heavy (with care!) Or you can use gravity and resistance: Do not pull up and push-ups.
* If you are having trouble getting motivated to exercise, get there in the middle of the road. If you want to go to the gym, but just do not want it, at least, just drive yourself to the gym, and say to yourself that if you still want to work with, and will return to her country. All the possibilities, though, when I was there, and you will not feel like driving home. (But if you do, and this is acceptable too, but maybe not.) And then say to yourself that you will just walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes, even if it caught your routine exercise much more than that. Tell yourself to do just one more thing, not to commit any thing else, and make things much easier. Before long, your endorphins take over.
An easy way to burn more fat to walk everywhere within a reasonable distance. You can save money on gas and save wear and tear on your car. And you may save parking fees and / or taxi fares, bus or subway. All you need is comfortable shoes (Take Dressier shoes with you if necessary), walk, walk, walk. Speed up the pace as you get fit and make the short trip even faster, and laugh on travel bumper against bumper rush hour. Cycling is also a good choice as you are working hard and getting to your destination quickly.
* Dinner smaller. Dinners tend to hurt a fat loss process because most people are very active after dinner. This is the basis for advice on the lines of "Do not eat anything within a certain number of hours before going to bed." There was a claim that your entire dinner fat storage is absolutely true. Process is more complicated than that, but the truth is that you do not go after dinner for a cause enough to hurt. You can compensate for this by eating a larger lunch or snacking healthy before dinner.
If you find the sweet cravings enough, instead of candy, sugar and fruit. Are digested sugars in fruit is different from the empty calories of white sugar in most candy and processed foods. Fiber in the fruit also slows absorption of sugars so you do not get a high sugar rush (and as low as the incident).
* In some cases, the lack of anything better to do, and some people who snack. This is usually because of passion, rather than hunger. When you find yourself wandering about the food, in an attempt to do something not related to the skills of food production.
* After doing can only sit-ups and crunches actually cause fat in the abdomen seem larger, because the abdominal muscles to grow in size and shape, and they will push against the fat, which makes them look bigger and thicker.
* If you have lost weight or who are pregnant, you may have excess skin in the abdominal area that will not disappear no matter how much fat you burn. You'll know how much more of the skin, however, if you get rid of the fat first. It is also possible that your skin will tighten again when you lose fat in the abdomen.