Unlike wine, cheese and Clive Owen, exercise strategy is not better with age. This is because each year, researchers released thousands of studies that fitness challenge conventional thinking, or at least shed light on ways to Tveak. We ID'd five fitness stale approaches and discuss the latest research to come to the amazing updates that will land you burn body ASAP.
1. In addition to first Position your hands shoulder-widthYou often see the instructions for the upper body moves such as bench presses and Lat pulldovns. Why? Because it gives you a stable starting point. But that does not mean you have to stay there the file file. "Expanding the hands of a few inches more and more stressed, that the inside of the biceps, which hands a few inches on the outside of the building," says New York personal trainer Steve Lischin MS switch his position after each set of balanced power and overall tone.
2. crunches for a flat stomachIt turns out, Pilates abdominal movements are better than crunches for sculpting your waist and disclosure of the abs, according to a study at the University of Auburn Montgomery, Alabama. Exercise called "action" is particularly effective. Activated more than 39 percent of their rectus abdominis muscle (that's your six-pack) and 266 percent foreign oblikues (love handles).
To view: Lie face-up on the mat. Raise your legs so your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and knees bent 90 degrees. Raise your arms toward the ceiling. Lift the torso and the legs straighten, so your body forms of V Hold on one second, and then back to your feet up. 8 to 10 repetitions.
3. Squats = perfect assFlaunt that sexy bikini bottom will always-winter-end beach resort, try doing squats hook sets instead. The move is viewed 55 percent more of your knee muscles and 79 percent of your glute muscles, according to a study of the American Council on Exercise.
It: Lie face up on the floor with knees bent and feet on the floor. Lift your hips until your body forms a straight line from shoulders to knees. Pause for 5 seconds before it reduces back down. Within two or three groups of 10 to 12 repetitions.
4. Eat lots of extra protein for less shaking and more notesWhile it is true that muscle proteins are important foods, your body can only use so much. "Every extra calories of protein you take in will be stored as fat," says Molly Morgan, RD, owner of Creative Nutrition Solutions in Vestal, New York. "As a general rule, keep in mind that 20 percent of calories come from protein."
So if you eat 1800 calories, try to shoot at up to 360 calories or 90 grams of protein a day. Low-fat milk and cheese, broccoli, chicken and a good source of protein thin.
5. Top-down-up-down. Repeat.Instead, the increase and decrease in weight (or your body weight) in one continuous movement, for a moment about half way, go in motion, and then pauses again for about half.
"The group of eight to 12 repetitions, you can only add extra 16-24 seconds for each file, but you will exhaust your muscles," said Lischin. Translation: You will FRY more fat, no longer sucking in my schedule.